After obtaining the official conference acceptance letter, the camera-ready material must be submitted by registration deadline in conference homepage. As described below, all the files must be sent via Email.
For the Paper to be Included in the Conference Proceedings:
- Camera-Ready Paper: The authors must address the minor changes provided by the comments from reviewers and the program chair; please include a file entitled 'Camera-Ready Paper' by highlighting the modifications to the paper.
- Publishing Agreement: The camera-ready copy with all figures, movies, and the signed publishing agreement form must be completed, scanned and sent to the conference Email. The LNDECT publishing agreement, which can be signed by the corresponding author on behalf of all authors. Conference name, "ICCNCT 2023", and other information will be filled by us. Please scan your signed copyright form and save it as a JPG or PDF file. Springer Publishing Agreement forms should only be provided in an electronic format.
Click here For Springer Publishing Agreement
- Registration Fee: Each paper must be associated with a unique ICCNCT registration (first authors can present paper with a single registration).
to be updated.
TECHNICAL SESSION REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Access to all technical sessions in the form of a live stream
- Inclusion of paper in conference proceedings
- Online discussion for each individual presentation reserved for participants
- Opportunity to get in touch with authors and presenters individually
- Conference Kit [Conference Bag, Individual certificates for all the authors]
- Fully downloadable softcopy conference proceedings.
If any author wants to cancel his or her registration, she/he must write a mail to email@example.com on or before 5 March, 2023. A processing fee of INR 3800 will be deducted from the paid registration fee and rest amount will be returned to the author only after the conference. No request for authorship cancellation and refund will be accepted after March 10, 2023. However, a cancellation made by the presenter will be accepted with a written mail send to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 March, 2023, at the latest.